Theological Research Methods
A course designed to acquaint the student with the procedures and resources for theological research. The student is also introduced to the proper format for writing a research paper and given the opportunity to do so himself.
- Style Manual for Papers and Theses @, 2nd ed., DBTS.
- The Craft of Research, Third Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- Schaums Outline of Theory and Problems of Punctuation Capitalization and Spelling, Edition: 2
- Write Tight: Say Exactly What You Mean with Precision and Power
The SBL Handbook of Style