Systematic Theology II
1st Period Tuesday/Thursday (7:30-9:20 a.m.)
A biblical study of the creation, nature, fall, and depravity of man; the origin, transmission, and remedy of sin; the person and work of Jesus Christ; and the person and work of the Holy Spirit. Prerequisites: ST500 and ST501.
- Christian Theology, 3rd ed., by Millard Erickson, Baker.
- The Imputation of Adam’s Sin, by John Murray, Presbyterian & Reformed.
- A Systematic Theology of Biblical Christianity @, vol. 2, by Rolland McCune, Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary.
- The Holy Spirit, by John Walvoord, Lightning Print.
- Jesus Christ Our Lord, by John Walvoord, Moody.