Systematic Theology I
A study of material introductory to systematic theology, the Bible’s teaching concerning itself, the dispensational approach to Scripture, the existence and attributes of God, and the origin and ministry of angels. Prerequisites: ST500 and ST501.
- A Systematic Theology of Biblical Christianity, Volume 1
- No One Like Him (Hardcover): The Doctrine of God (Foundations of Evangelical Theology)
- The Doctrine of the Word of God (A Theology of Lordship)
- Angels Elect and Evil
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
- A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith: 2nd Edition – Revised and Updated