A development of the proper approach to interpreting correctly the different literary genres of the Bible. Various ideas including the univocal nature of language and authorial intent are woven together to form a grammatical- historical-theological method of biblical interpretation.
- Invitation to Biblical Interpretation: Exploring the Hermeneutical Triad of History, Literature, and Theology (Invitation to Theological Studies Series)
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth: Fourth Edition
- 40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible (40 Questions & Answers Series)
- Foundations of Contemporary Interpretation
- Basic Bible Interpretation