Hebrew Grammar II
2nd Period Wednesday (9:25-10:25, 11:20 a.m.-12 p.m.) / Friday (9:25-11:15 a.m.)
A continuation of the study of Hebrew grammar. This course reinforces and expands on this with emphasis being placed on reading selected portions of the Hebrew Bible. Prerequisite: A minimum grade of “C” in 601.
- Introducing Biblical Hebrew, by Allen Ross, Baker.
- A Reader’s Hebrew Bible, by A. Philip Brown II and Bryan Smith, Zondervan.
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew, ed. David J. A. Clines, Lightning Print.
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia compact, by K. Elliger and W. Rudolph, Hendrickson.
- Reader’s Hebrew-English Lexicon, 4 vols. in 1, by Armstrong, Busby and Carr, Zondervan.
- English Grammar to Ace Biblical Hebrew, by Miles Van Pelt, Zondervan.