1st Period Wednesday (7:30-9:20 a.m.)
A study of the biblical apologetic methodology both in its presuppositions and practical outworking. Also included is a brief discussion of Christian evidences and various apologetic systems. Prerequisites: ST601, 602, and 603.
- Always Ready, by Greg Bahnsen, Covenant Media
- The Defense of the Faith, 4th ed., by Cornelius Van Til, P & R
- Covenantal Apologetics: Principles and Practice in Defense of Our Faith, by K. Scott Oliphint, P&R
- Presuppositional Apologetics: Stated and Defended, by Greg Bahnsen, American Vision
- Five Views on Apologetics, ed. by Steven Cowan,
- Van Til’s Apologetic, by Greg Bahnsen, P & R
- Without God, Without Creed: The Origins of Unbelief in America, by James Turner, Johns Hopkins University Press.
- The Myth of Religious Neutrality, rev. ed., by Roy Clouser, University of Notre Dame
- What’s Your Worldview? An Interactive Approach to Life’s Big Questions, by James Anderson, Crossway.