Seminary Wives Institute
OUR MISSION: Preparing women to be suitable helpers to their husbands both in the home and in the local church by providing biblical instruction and practical experience in an encouraging and mentoring environment
"At the SWI, real women in ministry will share from their experiences to encourage and train you to be a part of the next generation of ministry wives. We desire to have a Titus 2 ministry to you as God uses these seminary years to prepare you and your husband for His work.”
- Claudia Doran, SWI Director
RSVP for the Spring Salad Buffet April 22.
Click here for a schedule of the Spring 2013 semester.
- Special four-year program designed for seminary wives
- Meets on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 for five weeks each semester
- Includes small group interaction and fellowship, as well as a time of practical biblical instruction from experienced pastors’ wives, missionaries, and other godly and gifted women
- Childcare available upon request
- Offered only to wives of current or former seminary students who register for the entire semester
- Certificate awarded after the completion of all eight semesters
- Program may be entered at the beginning of any semester
SWI 402 (Spring)
- The Church Nursery
- Ministering to Teens
- Women's Discipleship and Bible Studies
- Event Planning
- Complete Outside Reading
- Participate in Mentoring Opportunities
- Applicants may register online beginning August 1 for the fall term and December 1 for the spring term.
Events for All Wives
- For those unable to enroll in the SWI, please join us for three events for all current seminary wives:
- Christmas Ornament Exchange (Monday, December 3)
- Salad Buffet and Senior Wives' Testimonies (Monday, April 22)
For More Information
Email Claudia Doran, SWI Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .